SCHEDULE YOUR BLOOD DRAW AND SHIP YOUR BLOOD TEST MONDAY - WEDNESDAY ONLY.*
1. Do not throw the brown corrugated box away, this will be used to ship your blood test.
2. Place the gel pack provided inside your freezer. It must be frozen before your blood is drawn.
3. Contact your local Labcorp location (refer to instructions) to schedule your draw.
4. Don't forget to put your frozen gel pack inside of the kit before having your blood drawn!
5. After your blood draw, the test kit must be shipped THE SAME DAY via FedEx
6. Visit www.fedex.com to find a drop off location near you.
Once your blood draw has been completed, it is shipped to The American Red Cross for processing. It will take approximately 5-10 days to receive your results. If your blood test kit is lost or damaged, or if you have any questions regarding the kit please contact us.
Confused? Need help? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org