SCHEDULE YOUR BLOOD DRAW AND SHIP YOUR BLOOD TEST MONDAY - WEDNESDAY ONLY.
- Do not throw the brown corrugated box away, this will be used to ship your blood test.
- Place the gel pack provided inside your freezer. It must be frozen before your blood is drawn.
- Find your local LabCorp location (refer to instructions) to schedule your draw.
- Don't forget to put your frozen gel pack inside of the kit before having your blood drawn!
- After your blood draw, the test kit must be shipped THE SAME DAY via FedEx.
- Visit www.fedex.com to find a drop-off location near you.
Your kit is then shipped to The American Red Cross for processing. It will take approximately 5-10 days to receive your results. If your blood test kit is lost or damaged, or if you have any questions regarding the kit please contact us. We will email when we have received the results, and if you have passed this qualification step then you will be instructed on how to place your first cooler request!
Please note: Dynacare laboratories are not part our agreement with LabCorp. If you live in Washington or Wisconsin, and your only nearby lab is Dynacare, please contact our staff at email@example.com.
Confused? Need help? Call us at: (888)250-8738 Mon-Fri 9a-5p PST.