Is my Milk Money income subject to tax?

Yes! Milk Money income is Miscellaneous Income (1099-Misc) and is subject to tax.  If you are not sure how to report your 1099 income, we recommend that you consult your personal tax adviser, or a local tax clinic or advisory group about your particular situation. You might also inquire as to whether you should make itemized tax deductions for your pumping supplies, which are business expenses. 

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.